Agnostic.com

12 12

Gentlemen ~ This is how you get the ladies.

LOL

(This very well may be one of the coolest things I've seen. Ever.)

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great video... why does the music make me laugh? I don't think I would have without that soundtrack. As a songwriter I'm not sure if it was written to be funny but it just is....

Takes "feathering your nest" to a whole new level.

Our species is quite lucky to have Feminism define our continuing mating love making home making nurturing of children and multigenerational support.....Margaret Meade grew famous reporting natural tribal living loving and puberty "Coming of Age" ......these poor birds work their whole lives for a few seconds of insemination experience.....some like swans and eagles mate for life and both parents feed the nestlings

@SeaGreenEyez Feminism defines the best of traditional gender roles and liberates from violent abusive patriarchy....you regurgitated anti-Feminist propaganda of Rrrruussshhah dingy Crazy GREEDY LIMPboss radio cult liar married 4 times

@SeaGreenEyez Patriarchy is the opposite of Feminism like Atheism is the opposite of religion

@SeaGreenEyez swans and eagles are Feminists Atheists....swans don't crucify and sacrifice virgins to volcanoes

Brilliant, and gorgeous - I love it!

This is more amazing every time I see it.

That's got to be the bird of paradise!

Oooohhhh, I have a higher standard now, guys!

I have to step up my game 😁

Unity Level 7 June 9, 2020

After that display of prowess, a beer gut and a bag of pretzels, just ain't gonna cut it..😳

Touche!

I've tried bending over backwards, but that only gets mediocre results. strictly umbrella tricks from now on.

That is incredible. I better rethink the flowers and nice dinner approach.

Lol not me

bobwjr Level 10 June 9, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:504435
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.