Agnostic.com

6 4

And some people wonder why Trump was elected!

Trajan61 8 June 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don’t wonder why. The 10’s of millions of Americans see black people as criminals and also believe In libertarianism (vs. the common good) voted for him.

Guys, I need your help. In my Facebook -among my private friends (messages) the repulsive photo of Joe Biden popped up. How can I erase IT?

ask a 12 year old

@Darthpug I don't get your comment...

Are there any conservative agnostic females on this site?

Those seem to be few and far between. Duchessa is the only one I can think of right now.

@Trajan61 IK am not Agnostic but ATHEIST.

I am and am a member of the conservative group. I have made many comments on that site.

@Specman I have always been Conservative and agnostic

@specmanI am a female black conservative agnostic. .You may be interested in looking up Candice Owens who I admire ,she is also a female black conservative.I am not sure if she is a believer or not

Its a sausage fest on the conservative side, hahahahah good luck.

Oh no! You got it all wrong! Hardly anybody will attend Fat Stupids funeral. And I doubt it will get any media coverage, what with all his attacks on the media. I predict however, that large numbers of people will want to urinate, defecate, or otherwise desecrate/ vandalize his grave. And there will be parties in the streets, Worldwide!

Still spewing your idiocy, I see.

@Bobby9 When you state facts ,figures and statistics to liberal sheep they label you idiots when In fact they are the idiots .no different than presenting common sense to a religious fanatic who is blinded by their faith .

@juli15 Absolutely

I feel bad for those who lost loved ones during the pandemic lockdown and were unable to attend the funerals.

So do I. And it’s idiotic that’s it’s perfectly acceptable to have massive riots because of what happened to a criminal.

@Trajan61 It’s unbelievable what is going on . The Stupid follow the leader liberal sheep all agree with this bullshit and are turning people into cop haters .IT is just going to get worse I believe

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:504844
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.