Agnostic.com

7 8

Robert De Niro Dreams of hitting Donald Trump in the face with "a bag of shit."

Too funny! I would love to see that.

"The hour-long episode happened to be De Niro’s first-ever podcast interview, which makes his use of the time on it all the more momentous. The Irishman star kicked things off by explaining how and why Trump needs to be humiliated on camera. By De Niro’s logic, being caught in a non-disputable embarrassing moment and put on public display would take Trump down a few notches.

"“I’d like to see a bag of shit right in his face — hit him right in the face like that and let the picture go all over the world. And that would be the most humiliating thing because he needs to be humiliated,” said De Niro. “He needs to be confronted and humiliated by whoever his opponent is, his political opponent. They have to stand up to him. They don’t have to do it in an obvious physical way, but they have to have the formidability to confront him and to put him in his place, because the people have to see that, to see him be humiliated.”

De Niro served up several other insults in the interview, too, but made sure not to drag others down in the process. “I always say ‘low life’ because he’s a low life. He’s not a pig,” said De Niro. “I used to call him a pig, but pigs have dignity. He has no dignity, no nothing. He’s a disgrace to the human race."

LiterateHiker 9 June 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd like to see him bring his character max caty back for donny

Buddha Level 8 June 13, 2020

He lays it right out there. No punches pulled.

Certainly would be entertaining plus a big moral booster for everyone

That's why he won't wear a face mask. He's afraid the 'Sunset Orange' makeup he wears will rub off into the mask, and make it look like he's got a mouth full of bull pucky.

Nice idea but I do not think it would work. Someone who puts up fake magazine covers with his face on them, in public places, is too stupid to understand embarrassment.

"Dream a little dream with me?"

Awesome love to see that

bobwjr Level 10 June 12, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:505543
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.