Agnostic.com

5 1

Interested on what people feel about CNN's Fareed Zakarias take on Trump

dermot235 7 June 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've listen to Fareed's show every Sunday morning. Hes very insightful and supports his claims with evidence.

t1nick Level 8 June 13, 2020

"Cheerful collaborators" will be first against the wall when the revolution comes. Those who speak out need to do it while they are still in power and have something to lose and some power to influence things. Waiting until you've retired to the hills and signed your tell all book deal is unpatriotic chickenshit.

I am always interested in what Fareed says. I signed up to get emails of his column.

He is very correct IMO. I just wonder how this whole cluster fuck works out for for all of us worldwide and inclusive of all life. BTW thanks Ireland for helping our first peoples.

For me this guy hits the nail on the head every time. His take on things is so eloquent, informed and based on facts and not ideology

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:505711
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.