Agnostic.com

6 6

LINK A 70-year-old man was hospitalized with COVID-19 for 62 days. Then he received a $1.1 million hospital bill, including over $80,000 for using a ventilator.

This is an advertisment for Medicare For All. If only everyone were covered, maybe so many wouldn't be dead.

(151 pages of charges.)

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If the disease does not kill you the bill will.

Medicare for all!!!

Yup We're #1..at nothing but murdering Black Men and Bankrupting people for Healthcare. Yup #1..🤬🤬

Glad I have Medicare and supplement insurance. I had to put off colonoscopy because of co pay from private insurance, it's outrageous

bobwjr Level 10 June 13, 2020

He should sue for malpractice! 62 days!?

How great is America, a country where human life comes with with a price tag

Sadly I agree. Our health care system is kaput.

In this one case the guy is covered by Medicare, but only because of his age. I wonder what others are paying.

@SeaGreenEyez outrageous the system is broke and needs fixing but not from republicans

@SeaGreenEyez I am so sorry to hear that.
Condolences

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:505824
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.