Agnostic.com

7 2

Even conservative SCJ Gorsuch voted against Trump's attempt to further discriminate against LGBTQ community.

Tinocca 7 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Either he really does care about the law or he is looking forward to the inevitability of serving under a more liberal establishment

@Bobby9 Can they be impeached or recalled? Can they be subjected to public ridicule and pressure but more importantly why wouldn't you want to educate me rather than ridiculing me?

Your comment more than infers that you are a dick

@Bobby9 Damn, dude if you are going to insinuate that someone else is mentally deficient, you should really really ensure that you are using the correct words.

Precedent not President. Don't try the talk to text excuse; you should have caught it since your knowledge is superior to mine.

I did not "admit" anything. I asked why you chose to ridicule someone (me) rather than share your abundant knowledge

Regarding your commentary on the impeachment. my OP was positing a FUTURE more liberal environment not the current makeup. Surely someone of your intellectual ability understood that

I can't help but notice the suit was pressed by Clayton County GA, just across the Chathoochee River from Eufaula, AL, where I used to live....George Wallace's brother, the County Judge, signed my divorce papers. "Good" to know they remain truly horrible, just as they were in the late 60's....

They can be counted on for their consistency, can’t they? Ugh.

Because, manifestly, People are People, regardless of shape, color, or whatever they do in bed.

This was suspiciously easy...well, except for the 3 dissenters. You'd think these are THE UNITED STATES OF JEEEEESUS!

Text of the ruling here [washingtonpost.com]

Another article at [washingtonpost.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:506306
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.