Agnostic.com

8 9

I found this terrifying, nauseating and unbelievable-except-it's-Pavlovitz in equal measures... This is not Christianity, not religion, but a warped contagion, we are up against.
[johnpavlovitz.com]

Allamanda 8 June 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am connecting the dots. 5G technology is causing COVID-19 and I carry my cell phone in my pants pocket. I think I am now getting "coronaleg." Help! 🙂

What planet do people like this come from?🤬

As calculated as Faux News

MizJ Level 8 June 16, 2020

Nauseating

bobwjr Level 10 June 16, 2020

They know how to spin it.

These people have been around a long time. They are as common as dirt. It does seem our POS-in-chief have given them a platform to crawl out from their holes to stand on and preach to the ignorati.

I love the word "ignorati". I will steal that if you don't mind.

@Sticks48 Thank you. I did use it once before and also got some who wanted to use it. Actually, I heard it from somewhere else. Almost sounds Italian. lol

@JackPedigo Yes it does. It does have a nice ring to it.

Oh goody a NEW word!!!

@silverotter11 Funny, how some responses do not turn out as planned. Still, it's great to be a part of the learning/teaching process.

Yes, it does have a ring to it!

Would an arrest of this savage man be possible? He's stirring the pot in the wake of people dying and suffering because of they skin colour. This is considered hate speech in South Africa and he can be arrested for saying that.

@Fred_Snerd
Very quick and fine for him to utter such nonsense.
He's not the one living with the emotional scars and psychological trauma of those affected.

@Fred_Snerd he's one of the most disgusting people I know!

@Fred_Snerd
I'm very aware of that. The rot is all over. They should be charged with hate crimes not let off the hook. Given the history of slavery, continued hate speech should be charged as having committed a crime.

@Fred_Snerd
Closed doors in the company of their racist buddies - we cannot stop that. BUT NOT in the public manner this idiot has despicably spat such vomit out. Its cause for an arrest here.

@Fred_Snerd Trash

@Fred_Snerd
Well aware of the past and present there and here and elsewhere. The evil twisted-minded elite! Your president has no plans to abolish such vile leaders and their behaviour.

@Fred_Snerd Perhaps you should try it out. Hopefully it brings change to those who need it - a different mindset, change. Who knows. If you don't try, you'll never know. I made it my business to poke my nose around from a very early age about the world's ills towards fellow mankind. That includes child and women abuse.

@Fred_Snerd I've been to your country a few times. I've noticed a few living in their own little cocoon, believing their own truth and some minds are sick too. Some only spoke about how many dollars they made today, last week, and so on, so they miss out on simple joy and the basic things life has to offer that comes for free. Some just don't smile enough.

Omigod, but this is scary. "The blessing of slavery" is enough to put me over the edge.

Lauren Level 8 June 16, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:506574
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.