Agnostic.com

23 3

What's your favorite thing to do on a lazy day?

LadyAlyxandrea 8 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sleep? Anything else would be productive 😉

Yeah..YAWN What he said!

The same for me, getting out of bed seems productive...

The three N's: Netflix, nap, and nosh! ? (And if I were in a relationship, possibly the fourth N: nookie.)

@MrLizard Thank you for noticing. ?

Can't say it in a public forum. 😉

Staying in bed and sleep.

Netflix and nap.

Zzzzz... Enough said 🙂

Drink coffee, wear pajamas and be a bum

Marz Level 7 Apr 5, 2018

Listen to music or walk up a mountain and have a dab or pure joint on the top.

Be amazed that I made it this far. Half of my old friends are sick or dying or dead.

Gaming for hours.

Netflix

Nothing. That's why I call it a 'lazy' day.

Lay around in bed with my favorite game on my phone.

Netflix and chill

Hmm...well in n outa bed with smokes,drinks music and a nice girl would be a fine start to my day

Nice bit of smoke and listen to Graham Hancock or Jordan Peterson lectures.

Go the beach...

Reading. Riding/hiking. Food/restaurant/cooking. Music.

Absolutely nothing. I don't get many lazy days, though - always something that needs to be done!

Jnei Level 8 Apr 5, 2018

Catch up on my television watching, do things around the house that require waiting (letting glue or paint dry), and spend quality time with the dog.

I am a workaholic.... No comprendo, si me explico? (Only you will know what I mean, right?) ??

I never have them, yesterday was a day with little organised so it was spent with a quick beach walk and swim, then lots and lots of domestic chores, then a very annoying unofficial counselling session for the partner of a friend. Poor bastard, inherited about 50 million since I last saw him 12 years ago, has aspergers and has become a bit of a dick. Not exactly what I would choose to do on a quiet day.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50685
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.