Agnostic.com

5 2

I was considering leaving, but ill stay. Even if i have to block 100 people. Positive vibes

Rich177 5 June 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is overly positive, which is often about denial, and there is realistic, which is about acceptance. I prefer the later which is how all life works. Good luck.

What's the difference between half full and half empty? How is one more accurate than the other?

We have so much to learn, the more experience we shut out the less opportunity we give ourselves. Even if itโ€™s just understanding why people think the opposite to us.

Yeah, I agree, we can learn from anybody, but fortunately, I have the choice who I associate with.

Youโ€™ve only been here for four days! What an extraordinary statement to make...do you believe youโ€™re that important? There is nothing positive in your statement...only negativity and an overly inflated ego!

I only block people who are seriously nasty to me personally and who cannot be reasoned with, or those who attack me unprovoked.
Iโ€™m not much on โ€˜positive vibesโ€™. Positive police and positivity bullies do more damage than any negativity. In my experience.

Judging others isnt positive.....positive people don't judge, actually, from my experience they respond with kindness even when people are being toxic, I'm not there yet.

@Rich177 Good luck to you. Positivity is almost like prayer: people believe if they are just POSITIVE ENOUGH, they can manifest the life of their dreams.
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I have the right to protect myself from toxic people, negative and positive alike. So, you do you, and donโ€™t worry about me.

I am more of a 'middle-of-the-road' person -- not a "power of positive thinking" person.

I have not blocked anyone. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507061
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.