Agnostic.com

6 0

How many of you watched the finale of Dragon Ball Super?

Leo716 6 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can proudly say that I have never watched a single episode.

Dragonball Super was created to make up for how really terrible Dragonball GT was.

About a year ago I did a video called "Three Birds One Cup." It can best be summed up as "Vegeta vs. Jesus at Armageddon." And yes, Jesus does the Kamehameha wave.

Some years ago I had a bunch of Young Magazines from Japan. Both Dragonball Z and Akira were running in that publication concurrently. Another story, which I like better than either of those, was "The Legend of Mother Sarah," which has not been filmed as an anime.

I think fans of the Dragonball series would be surprised at how off the wall Young Magazine was back in the day. They had every genre in that, including some stuff that would probably be illegal in the US.

I was able to read the summary and many episode descriptions. What I want to know is why the writers didn't power up Goku to actually overpower Jiren and beat him. Once again, Goku is denied an actual victory, and it only shows how terrible the story writers are.

Also, I was convinced that Frieza would try to make each copy of Zen-O fight each other. Didn't happen, and there certainly wasn't a truly epic battle.

Binged watched it over a month or so via Crunchyroll. Really enjoyed the series' pacing and character development (well, everyone except Goku).

Goku just wants to fight the strongest person he can find, is a terrible husband and father, and almost cause the end of all human existence in every universe. Lol.

MrHIT Level 5 Apr 5, 2018

I have no clue what that even is..anime perchance?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50732
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.