Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Trump supporter on Tulsa rally, not worried about covid

Oblivious trump supporter

bobwjr 10 June 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stupid is as stupid does... I can't help it, even tho I know it's not PC and is stereotyping, but anytime I hear a Southern accent I usually assume the person is a lower than normal IQ...Hate me for it if you like, but most of the time the assumption is correct. Without the South, the Repub party would be constantly out of power in DC...

"Duos tantum post coitus animalium rideat--et sacerdos, et asini"
(Only two animals laugh after intercourse--the Priest, and the Ass).

Lol

t1nick Level 8 June 18, 2020

Hope he gets COVID-19 at the Orange Turd rally.

Natural selection at work.

he's going to obliterate his own base.

I'm good with it.

@Emerald I hate to think somebody's going to get sick or worse because of his mental illness. I can't help but think these folks don't know any better if they haven't shown any more awareness by now. but I understand they got it coming. I just hope there's no kids involved.

@MissKathleen sucks.😡

I calculate if there are 20,000 attendees, 200 will contract the virus, of whom 12 will die. But who knows how many others the 200 will spread it to, when they go back home?

@davknight That is the real problem. People need to realize that as long as they have public interactions with innocent other people, their choices to not wear masks or social distance, they will affect other people's health. That is why mask wearing should be required at stores, public buildings, and other businesses that people have to visit. If you want to be a selfish dick, then, fine, be that way. But your right to be one should end once you leave your little hole and you enter the public sphere. If you don't like it, then stay home and avoid other people who don't agree with you. Mask wearing should be like wearing a shirt and shoes in businesses, which are also requirements based on hygiene. If you don't like it, too bad, the business owner has the right to make you leave and if you don't like it, shop somewhere else, if you can find an alternative. You should be the one who stays home, instead of me having to avoid a business because other people are being selfish dicks and not wanting to do the right thing to protect the health of the more vulnerable.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507340
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.