Agnostic.com

2 0

Purported memo from FDR (2/27/42) . The parlance and veiled references are intriguing. This and others can be found on

[majesticdocuments.com]

MEMORANDUM FOR THE CHIEF OF STAFF OF THE ARMY
I have considered the disposition of the material in possession of the Army that may be of great significance toward the development of a super weapon of war. I disagree with the argument that such information should be shared with our ally the Soviet Union. Consultation with Dr. Bush and other scientists on the issue of finding practical uses for the atomic secrets learned from the study of celestial devices precludes any further discussion and I therefore authorize Dr. Bush to proceed with the project without further delay. This information is vital to the nation’s superiority and must remain within the confines of state secrets. Any further discussion on the matter will be restricted to General Donovan, Dr. Bush, the Secretary of War and yourself. The challenge our nation faces is daunting and perilous in this undertaking and I have committed the resources of the government towards that end. You have my assurance that when circumstances are favorable and we are victorious, the Army will have the fruits of research in exploring further applications of this new wonder.
You may speak to me about this if the above is not wholly clear.
FDR

racocn8 9 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

According to several sources the term “UFO” was not coined until the fifties. I think those memos are probably fake.

Do you have a reference of this purported memo?

barjoe Level 9 June 19, 2020

@WilliamFleming I didn't see the term UFO in the memo.

[majesticdocuments.com]

It looks like the website has a meter to gauge the likelihood of authenticity, and this one is at 65% or so. The ones that have higher likelihoods are thus more interesting.

I see that I was just reading the description of a memo, not the memo itself. Sorry. Maybe the memos are authentic.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507427
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.