Agnostic.com

3 3

[aol.com]

6/18/2020 study ties blood type to Covid-19 risk may help or hurt. I just discovered Type A blood can make you vulnerable to the virus. Not good news.

sassygirl3869 9 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have learned from a good source that increasing ones intake of Vitamin D and C can help. I also heard that darker skinned people should be sure to increase their intake of these vitamins as they help with the decreased light these people are now exposed to. There is a number of people from African countries in Finland and Sweden that are suffering from the virus and this helps. I have increased my intake of these vitamins and added E also.

I think it's a mixed bag for most of us. I have O+ and am in great health. Also, I really need a barber at this time (lol). However, my 'stage of life' and susceptibility to some things (like pollen and dust mites) may put me at risk.

I'm O pos, safe

bobwjr Level 10 June 20, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507900
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.