Agnostic.com

11 4

LINK How teenagers dealt a savage blow to trumps rally

How teenagers messed up the rally

bobwjr 10 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Must be humbling (if he even understands this word) to be beaten by a bunch of teenagers.
As far as screwing with the 'man' goes there are ways our side can work that con as well.

I read somewhere that there ae people screwing tRump's campaign funding by sending donation checks for one cent. Costs more to deposit it and they have to keep track of each donation and report it

Great job, people! The way to hurt his gigantic ego is by Ignoring him! TYB! (Turn Your Back) collectively, literally, & figuratively!

Fantastic, there is hope for our future.

WoW!!!

If this is true, it would be the first coup D’Tat by social media against the obstructionist fascist using their own methods!!!

Better than the Russian Bots used to help trump become president!!!

trump being brought down by his own obstructionist republican fascists tactics!!!

LMAO!!!

Really Cool. We did that in Ireland when the POPE came. Over 1,000,000 tickets booked and the crowds did not turn up.

That's freaking amazing... 😂😂😂

I'm starting to think I've been misjudging teenagers.

Remember, they're in this mess too and the social isolation may be affecting them more than the rest.

Ain't it sweet!

I think that is so cool. I would not like to be in the shoes of that campaign manager guy of Trump's, the one who went from website designer to driving a Ferrari. Trump will do him for sure. Good.

@MissKathleen work for someone, much needed I'm sure right now.

brilliant. apart from messing up the covfefe rally, I wonder how many lives they saved.

There's a downside to everything if you re referring to tRumpists.

@RonWilliam53 I'm just referring to people in general. referring to the fact it would be taken home and spread around in families and communities.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:508042
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.