Agnostic.com

7 6

Does anyone else feel that their ability to deal with dumb asses is waning? I am tired of being polite to those dipshits who roam around like lost zombies looking to bite the next person with whom they come into contact.

Beowulfsfriend 9 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dealing with Fillers and Spacers in our present society can be taxing! I sometimes wonder if some of those annoying beings were born with an overdose of Neanderthal genes. Simply modern day knuckle draggers!

@Allamanda I posted that mostly as a joke, perhaps in bad taste. I’m sorry, or as politicians would say, “I misspoke”. 🙂

It was gone, never to return, the day drump got nominated.

I have become openly hostile to all trumpists. I verbally insult almost every one I encounter. That includes {former} friends.

Not in my case. I am building a larger arsenal of quips and put-downs for against such mental defectives.

I agree with Allamanda That our isolation has probably shortened everyone's fuse. It has probably also made the crazies crazier which makes my fuse easier to ignite.

They don’t bring the best out in me…

Varn Level 8 June 21, 2020

Sort of? I am quickly tiring of rotten much of humanity is becoming. So many lies, so much intolerance and hate. A deserted island sounds better every day...

Zster Level 8 June 21, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:508222
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.