Agnostic.com

6 1

Well Facebook gave me a 3 day ban for calling KKK on a Meme White Trash - Calling me racist. Can you believe this junk, oh and for saying most Americans are too stupid to wear a Mask during a pandemic in response to a meme about New Zealand completely eliminating it because of masks so I decided to hang out here and see how it goes, Anyway if I offended anyone sorry not sorry those are my legitimate opinions on the matters, Bruce

Ormonddude 4 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I used the words "white trash" in an all-text post, and my permission to post was suspended until I certified that I had read their policy.

Happened to me 3 times-last time one month for saying "white trash". Ridiculous they post it but we can't comment on it. You are welcome to join my Leftists Group.

God does exist and his name is Mark Zuckerberg. (sarcasm)

I got banned from FB for 24 hrs, for trolling the Trumpies. No big deal. I'm just more creative, and littorical in my choice of wording. Besides, there are ways of setting up
fake FB and Twitter accounts, enabling you to keep up the good work!

At least you’ll be able to find something better to do with your time for three days!

Zuckerberg prefers his conservatives.

t1nick Level 8 June 21, 2020

That seems completely True

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:508308
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.