Agnostic.com

7 6

How trump wins don't do it

bobwjr 10 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This meme is insulting, and fake. It ignores the real reasons Biden’s candidacy is at risk—a failure of the Biden campaign to take any meaningful, principled, anti-corporate/pro-worker stand on healthcare, policing, mass incarceration, living wages, affordable housing, student debt, et. al. Not to mention the need to tackle voter suppression.

Trump being a disaster of a president should make Biden a shoe-in. But like Hillary in 2016, taking voters for granted by running in a platform of “I’m not Trump” didn’t help Hillary win in 2016, and it won’t help Biden.

Stop vote shaming. Instead, spend your time encouraging the Biden campaign and his supporters to push Biden to address even one of the crises that impact poor folks and people of color.

As a person who will be voting third party this time around, stuff like this meme makes me less likely to support their corporate lackey candidate.

@RoboGraham Stuff like this concerns me because it demonstrates a profound lack of awareness of how to defeat Trump.

@Bobbyzen

It is very worrying

If you vote third party or not at all, are you actually a democratic voter?

This morning on NPR with a talk with Bolton about his new book, Bolton said he had confidence in tRump and voted for him. Not this time but didn't like Biden and will write in another name.

Come November, there will be plenty of these fools diluting the vote in Trump's favor!

And there will be plenty of fools voting for the guy who wrote the crime bill and did more than most to encourage aggressive policing while the country is in the midst of large scale civil unrest resulting from systemic police brutality.

Go figure.

Absolutely. I think what's gonna do in Trump is the African American vote. They stayed home 2016. They won't this time.

barjoe Level 9 June 22, 2020

I totally agree... Especially that third party crap...

It's probably being pushed by the russians and the chinese...

We actually need a third party, Biden is in part why we ended up with trump. Lots of info in the Out of Illusion group. BUT to just get trump and his supporters out of the white we must vote blue. The Congress and senate positions up for grabs this go round need to shift blue also. 🙂

@silverotter11 I agree that a third party might be useful.... In the future... But right now, with trump running for a second term, we are in an emergency situation.. Any votes for a third party candudate is a wasted vote... It's more division that is useless right now... The next president will be Biden or Trump.. That's a guranteed... So the third party position needs to be put on hold until we get trump out..

And i certainly agree we need to vote blue regarding congress, especially the senate... If democrats controlled the house and the senate, trump becomes powerless ...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:508364
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.