Agnostic.com

14 10

Damn, Iā€™m an ODDBALL! Trapped in a red state! Went to local small chain grocery this AM and I was about the only one in there wearing a MASK. Having to meet them in close isles made me very concerned. Made me want to lower my mask and start COUGHING, what the hell is wrong with people, they must be following the example of their fearless leader! šŸ˜·šŸ˜·šŸ˜·šŸ˜·šŸ˜·šŸ˜·

Justme43 7 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Culling the herd, that is all I can figure. Wear a mask, believe in science and live, don't be happy until you are dead.

Washington State Democrat Governor Jay Inslee just required all people to wear masks in public. Ages five and up.

Iā€™m in NC, and maybe 1/3 of people in public wear masks. The people working all do. I mostly stay in.

indeed you are

The Libertarians sent me a mask because I made a small donation. Too late I realized it was adorned with pictures of marijuana plants. Some young people in town gave me a good ribbing.

Ha, wear it proudly!

When I venture out only about a 3rd of the people are wearing masks here in Oklahoma. My grocery store has one way aisles which most people actually pay attention to. If they don't or insist on crowding up next to me I cough behind my mask and that usually works. Often when I see a young person I loudly thank them for wearing a mask and protecting me.

I delivered some donations to a local church that gathers things for homeless vets that are getting houses government subsidized housing as well as other homeless people. I had to make an appointment since they are not having services yet and the preacher came out to meet me wearing a mask. I've known him for years and I laughed loudly when he said ,"you're wearing a mask you must be a Democrat." Then we both talked about how sad it was that politics actually made people call it a freedom choice to not protect their fellow human beings from a deathly virus.

Man, youā€™re right next doorā€¦ Iā€™m in the red tail of VA, and donā€™t have to venture far before surrounded by the same mentality. Itā€™s political, due to one person. All I can hope is it thins out more of them than us šŸ˜•

Varn Level 8 June 22, 2020

Sadly, that is exactly what they are doing. Until somebody close to him dies, he will never care how many others do.

Just idiots

bobwjr Level 10 June 22, 2020

"Mask it, or Casket"

I freaking love that!

Conservative idiots.

In rural (READ: Republican) Yakima County, WA, as cases soar, community spread increasingly drives the coronavirus pandemic. People refuse to wear masks.

Democrat Governor Jay Inslee recently made it illegal for anyone to go without a mask in Yakima County.

[seattletimes.com]

..but watch trumpā€™s crew ā€˜blame itā€™ on Seattleā€¦

Wish my town gov would do that

Better an "oddball" than a statistic!

I live in a ā€œredā€ area and people here are wearing masks. Maybe thereā€™s more involved than stereotypical generalization.

Same...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:508491
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.