Agnostic.com

16 2

Did you play sports in highschool, and do you still play?

• 19 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 16 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 3 votes
Terohime 5 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Football and boxing.

I played a season of little league soccer when I was in grade school. Stuck to academics in higher grades, because I wasn't very athletic.

Volleyball and ran track

On band trips I always made out with someone. Now only chess.

I wasn’t big on sports in school, I did track for a couple of years, I was on the Drill team, not sure that counts.
I took up Martial arts a few years ago and I love it, I do Kajukembo, as for what belt... my SiFu says until it is reached I am simply working towards my black belt.

Being an introvert with asthma didn't even consider it.

I have always hated sports, at first I thought it was only team/competitive type sports. Now I realise I hate balls. Kids bouncing balls in the street, like a tap dripping. I swim surf rollar blade cycle, never competitive (ok, once), and never team stuff, just recreation.

I played soccer in high school and I still play at least once a week

I didn't care anything about sports in school. I'm a huge hockey fan now, though. Let's go Predators!

Would love to be able to but my health stops me cold.

BillF Level 7 Apr 5, 2018

I did football, basketball and track in high school. I then did 2 years of football in college. I now mostly bike and do some small basketball shooting.

Very uncoordinated. Tore my knee up at one point. Teacher thought I was faking it to get out of class. Once the knee ballooned up to the size of a basketball she let a freind help me to the nurses office. so endth my gym classes. Once I got out on my own I went to the gym, walked to work or rode my bicycle.

I was a big basketball star back in high school, played college ball and still play with colleagues when time permits. My career has consumed most of my time so its getting harder to get a game in.

Does playing a sport outside of the high school count? If so yes and I still do today. I never really cared for the sports offered in high school so I found my own unique one outside of it. Not a lot of people can dance (it seems), so at least I felt somewhat special lol.

I would say yeah it can count

I played high school and college baseball. I don't play in games anymore, but still throw the ball around with a friend and go to the batting cages once in a blue moon.

I played football and basketball in high school, football and fastl pitch softball in the Army, organized volleyball in my 30s, and racquetball in my 50s. At the age of 81, I am way past sports, but still work out with weights.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50861
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.