Agnostic.com

7 3

These are the people who will be roaming the streets after Trump loses in November!

[yahoo.com]

Barnie2years 8 June 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's a very disturbed lady..

Bill Mayer interviewed retired General who said military is planning a response and trumpers won't like it

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 11, 2020

If Trumpy gets trounced, him and his supporters will stand on one leg, and whine loudly of course.But they will soon forget about him (until another carnival Barker comes along). Trumpy, on the other hand, may very well get slapped with a slew of corruption and civil charges in the courts, that he is immune from right now because of his station

I very much hope you're right.
I admit though that I'm afraid that both-sides republicans will cry and whine and tRump'll escape the prosecution he deserves.

They'll claim that preznits just aren't criminally charged. 😎
Shrub, Obama and even not-pres Clinton weren't charged (ignoring the lack of criminal evidence against Obama and Clinton). I don't have any confidence in the system even if(when?) he loses.😟

You have much more confidence in the haters than I do.

@RichCC Nixon & Agnew. The law Loves precedent!

I bet on these guys

bobwjr Level 10 June 23, 2020

might come to that.

There will be blood in the streets the day after the election.

Bullies are Always cowards, there will be a lot of slinking away & denial they were ever involved.

More like crying and shitting pants

@AnneWimsey lets hope so.

Dinosaurs.

We happened to be vacationing in Puerto Rico on the day Shrub was elected (BTW, we'd previously voted by mail).
And we were amazed by the level of excitement over the elections. There were gangs of people roaring around the city screaming, charging around on ATVs, waving flags and setting off fireworks.
People who saw it from the cruise ship at the port seriously worried about riots. Lol.

But the people making the noise were the winners -- celebrating.
The only sore loser we saw was a small girl (she looked maybe six) standing in her father's kiosk screaming obscenities at the revelers as they went by.
The various election losers were defeated and didn't seem to want to draw attention to it.

I hope there will be a lot of that this fall ( 'after Trump loses in November! ' ). I'm hoping he and his supporters do lose and rather than riot, just slink away dispiritedly.

RichCC Level 8 June 23, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:508748
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.