Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Green party candidate Howie Hawkins: Why I'm running against Joe Biden, Donald Trump - YouTube

Howie Hawkins policies are more progressive than Bernie Sanders and way beyond it's a shame that Independent, Green, and Libertarian parties are not being heard in debates it's only the same two parties.

Blackatheist1985 7 June 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another person who wants to hand the election to Donald Trump.

Why can't we be pragmatic. We have a disease in this country called Donald Trump and the GOP. We want to get rid of the disease. The cure is going to take a long time to recover. Would it not be better to take a less tasteful medicine (Biden) and begin to recover ,albeit not as ideologically tasteful as our more desired brand (Hawkins), but guaranteed to begin the healing process, just at a slower rate. Otherwise, we stand a good chance of prolonging the disease.

t1nick Level 8 June 23, 2020

@Fred_Snerd

It would be a shame.

Its always a sad prospect to have to settle for the lesser of two evils and the evil of two lessers.

@Blackatheist1985

Albeit true, but probabilities that even if they were given a platform they would get more votes, but would only serve to grant Trump a win. It's the time to be practical (you don't know distasteful I find myself saying this) in order to oust the Trump and a majority of the GOP up for re-election this November.

@Blackatheist1985

So.ewhat irrelevant. There is do much to fix and correct after Trump that in one term he can barely scratch the surface. The wheels of government turn slowly normally.

He will set a few things back toward normalcy. In 2024 we can usher in a younger, more progressive candidate. We need to focus all our efforts on getting rid of Trump.

This year.

skado Level 9 June 23, 2020

Not this year.

barjoe Level 9 June 23, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:508865
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.