Agnostic.com

2 1

The most weirdest thing happened when i was out yesterday evening around 6 p.m , some guy in a company pickup truck just stops in the middle of the street and then asked if me and my mom were married, my mom yells, NO HE'S MY SON! then he says nothing then drives away. what a rude thing to do!. I'm so tired of people asking this! I'm the only guy in the house and she has nobody else to take her shopping and my sister just stays in her room playing elder scrolls online with her online english boyfriend 😂😂😂😂.

TimothySkaggs 6 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shit happens!!!

After all trump became president!!!

I rest my case!!!

LOL!!!

I remember one time my son and I went out to dinner and I saw a friend from afar at the restaurant. We didn't speak, but when we saw each other, he thought I was on a date. I had to tell him that was my son, same thing happened to my son with a friend of his, my son introduced us and his friend said new girlfriend, I said no his Mom. Lol

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:508948
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.