Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK Primitive Technology: Tiled Roof Hut - YouTube

I can watch this kind of stuff all day. This can make you appreciate modern tools and conveniences as well as the hard work our ancestors faced.
"handcrafters , fine artists, photographers, or other things of beauty" Group

BeeHappy 9 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To quote Spock, "Fascinating!"

Way cool, thanks, @BeeHappy!

My pleasure!

Very cool. Living lives of relative ease nowadays, it can be difficult to appreciate primitive technology; but look how effective it is. And the fact is, this guy with this knowledge would have a much better chance of surviving a major catastrophe than , probably, most of us.

I'm curious as to what the total time span is of this effort; I would guess, if not weeks, then months.

Making and curing the bricks alone probably took several weeks maybe a couple months. They have to fire for hours, maybe 12-24 hrs, don't you think?

@BeeHappy, I'm sure you're correct, I have no idea. That's one skill I've yet to master;^) I would guesstimate the whole endeavor was at least 2 months, maybe 3.

i love this stuff

Me too!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50904
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.