Agnostic.com

8 3

LINK Floridians reject masks as work of the devil

Florida again

bobwjr 10 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And what do they call the virus? Another example of God's 'wonderful' breathing system? It seems our POS-in-chief has unlocked the door and let out all the super loonies in the country.

Floridians are panhandlers. Enough said.

Perhaps they forgot to read the part in the bible where the rapture meant wearing masks for battle.

Perhaps they are incapable of reading.

Ffs and smfh

It would be funny if it wasnt so sad.

t1nick Level 8 June 24, 2020

Brainless mentally defective Karens.

barjoe Level 9 June 24, 2020

Are you going to judge the entire state of Florida based on one silly video made down in West Palm Beach?

Yes....

No. Unfortunately the whole country is filled with morons like this. They live in my city. Different mindset, think drunks tailgating. Mostly men. "Only pussies wear masks"

@barjoe Soon to be dead pussies. 🙄
Some folks just can’t be reasoned with, and the virus don’t give a shit.

@CarolinaGirl60 That young woman in the video is very unlikely to die from the virus. Primarily the deaths are among older men with underlying health problems.

Florida has had a measly 15 deaths per hundred thousand residents. That’s one one hundredth of one percent. In comparison 12.4 Americans per hundred thousand die in traffic accidents yearly.

@WilliamFleming I guess you believe that this whole thing is overblown. Just because she doesn't die won't mean she couldn't pass it on to someone in your age group. She'd become a carrier. There's a lot of evidence that Florida does data manipulation. 60% Florida cases are in the last 10 days. Sadly death is a lagging stat, so those totals will go way up. That "young woman" is a colossal piece of shit. President Trump is as well with his "slow down the testing please" He doesn't kid.

@barjoe You make a good point about the time lag—we’ll have to wait and see. So far deaths are holding steady or slightly declining I believe.

Since I’m fairly old I’m just staying home almost all the time—suits me fine, but society as a whole needs to start functioning again. There has to be a balance At some point we will all have been exposed and we’ll either be dead or somewhat immune. Death is not nearly the bugbear it’s made out to be. Death is commonly practiced all around the world and is legal in all countries I believe. 🙂

@WilliamFleming You stay home and stay safe. I'm not an expert on dying, I will be one day and I'm not looking forward to it. Auto deaths are higher in some places than others, but that's for the whole year. Florida's just getting started so unfortunately there gonna be way past that measly (really??) 15/100K. BTW those "measly" fifteen precious lives have families who loved them and miss them dearly.

@WilliamFleming I disagree. She certainly could, or in spreading her bullshit, cause others to get sick, or infect them herself.

What???!!!!

They have self-nominated for the Darwin awards.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509107
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.