Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Coronavirus: Newborn Mexican triplets test positive in 'unprecedented' case

😲 This adds a whole new level of awfulness to this shape-shifting virus. 😒

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When are politicians going to actually start treating this pandemic seriously?
All over the world they are more concerned with restarting the economy, easing lock downs and day after day it is becoming increasingly clear that we know fuck all about how dangerous this disease actually is.
Today our glorious leader citizen Boris has announced that all schools will open in September and that full attendance will be mandatory and that SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE ABOLISHED INSIDE OF SCHOOL PREMISES because it will be impractical.
They are sacrificing the older and weaker relatives of our children to death as a sacrificial offering on the altar of economics.
Fuck the economy, LIVES matter!

@altschmerz He probably thinks that because he survived, providence agrees with his ways and means and saved him in order that he might carry on.
Narcissists are incapable of acknowledging that they may be wrong, their very existence is to them a vindication of their actions.

Fuuuuuck!..😱😱😱

Scary stuff! I was in a grocery store yesterday and saw FIVE pregnant women. I thought about the virus and realized I hadn't heard of any babies born positive. YET!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509135
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.