Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK In Scotland, Humanist Weddings Are Now More Popular Than Christian Ones | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Humanist weddings — officiated by non-pastors yet carrying all the appropriate legal weight — have been legal in Scotland since 2005. And now, according to new data from the National Records of Scotland, Humanist weddings are more popular than Christian ones.

snytiger6 9 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very intelligent, those Scots! I'll bet they still have pipers, though....and men in kilts!

I live in the Pacific Northwest of the U.S. and when hiking, I prefer to hike in a kilt. Far more comfortable and far less chaffing.

@snytiger6 And those cooling breezes...sooooo sooooothing! (Best be on the alert for biting flies, though....)

@LucyLoohoo Biting flies don't seem to be much of a problem in the PNW.

@snytiger6 SKEETERS are!

@LucyLoohoo For some reason mosquitoes don't like me.

@snytiger6 Then...let yer kilt flap in the wind, Laddie!

@snytiger6 Love a man in a kilt!!

@TeresaWyckoff Me, too!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509621
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.