Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK Photo reignites debate over existence of Loch Ness Monster

I'm not sure if sturgeon are indigenous to these waters or if they surface but that's what it looks like.

IAJO163 8 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is a bad photo. If you look in front of the "monster" you can see irregular waves. And it looks like it is being towed. There is no water disturbance by the tail.

Link not working.

skado Level 9 June 26, 2020

The question of Loch Ness was solved about 5 years ago by a Norwegian research team. There is a direct connection between Loch Ness and the North Atlantic Ocean. There is a eel-like fish that occurs frequently off the coast of Iceland. It is sinuous and when rises to the surface appears to have characteristics of a snakelike creature. It has been found between northern Scotland and Iceland. Their evidence pretty much closed the book on the Loch Ness mystery, IMO.

t1nick Level 8 June 26, 2020

Well, HELL! Next you'll be telling us there's no Santa and a gazillion little kids will kill themselves!

@LucyLoohoo

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Lol. I can give you reasons why Bigfoot is improbable to completely make your day. Lol

@t1nick OH, nooooo! Does this mean the pustular one will escape being eaten by Ammit?

@LucyLoohoo uh. Got me there: pustular. Ammit? Gotta look that one up. Lol

Alright. Got it. If on a date with her I think an all you can eat bar-b-que might be in order. Lol

@t1nick Ancient Egyptians had lots of FUN gods! The Xtian one is soooo boring!

Considering how long ''Nessie's" been rumored to live in that lake..there must be a colony of them or it would have died and floated to the top. Now...THAT would be something to see, wouldn't it?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509629
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.