Agnostic.com

10 4

Anti-mask christians out in full force in Florida. Watch and laugh...then sigh because there are some real crazies in America.

linxminx 8 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This has to be the best "tale from the lockdown" "Tales from the Lockdown" that I have seen so far.

These people should be rounded up into internment camps - they are more dangerous than terrorists & the US, Chinese, Israeli & Russian military forces combined.

Shared. They just go to prove Professor Cipolla:
Do read
[en.wikipedia.org]

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
    2.The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
  2. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
  3. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
  4. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

Just as an aside, so if these crazies donโ€™t feel like wearing a mask can I go out in public without my clothes, because I donโ€™t feel like wearing them? And, no one can catch a virus from my nakedness! Hummmm?๐Ÿ‘€

. . . . But at my age I guarantee many WOULD become ill at such a disgusting site! (Iโ€™m keeping my clothes on!). ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Just wait

bobwjr Level 10 June 27, 2020

I saw a Iowa high school baseball game all people sitting together closely zero masks

She makes no sense at all...

"accuse the other side, of that which you are guilty."
-joseph goebbels, nazi propaganda (good job dittoheads)

"it's a small world after all..."

Oh dear ๐Ÿ™ˆ

They are not crazy, they are incredibly STUPID, and STUPID and GREED are how we got to this point. 50% of the people have double digit IQs. Never forget that. This is not going to change.

LMAO it's Florida king of crazies

bobwjr Level 10 June 26, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509749
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.