Agnostic.com

9 16

Isolation got to me. I adopted a little boy. He is sweet and cuddly. Sir Hamilton Cooper. He's a Maine Coon mix with a sweet temperament.

Wildflower 8 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He looks like a Maine Coon I lost in a breakup. Lovely orange boi! Congrats!!

Growing up we had a Maine coon cat, too. Super sweet temperament, velvet soft, loud purrrrrring, and as smart as your typical doorknob. Morgan filled his one role: sit in my grandma's lap and purr and gave grandma something to do with her hands.

Cooper climbs all over me, follows me around, and is always purring. He has found outside through the windows and has gone to every one of them meowing loudly. He wants to go tomming around!

Congrats ,he is going to be like a big cuddly teddy bear to you,,enjoy his warmth and love

Have been coming closer to ‘one,’ cat or dog.. recently ..than I have in awhile.. Fightin the feeling, though 🙂

Varn Level 8 June 27, 2020

Aaawwwwwwww

I wish both of you much happiness.

Sweet kitty

bobwjr Level 10 June 26, 2020

I like cats in the same way I like children: fine as long as they belong to somebody else. 😉 With that said, the good Sir looks like a good kitty.

Lol. I've had at least one cat for the longest time. This little sir has quite a confident attitude. He gave me a hug when I met him and that was that.

He is beautiful! And a big boy! 💜 I'm glad the two of you found each other - I'm sure he'll help a lot through our continued isolation, and beyond.

Lauren Level 8 June 26, 2020

I've always had at least one cat until last October. My 20 year old baby died and I swore I would not have another cat. So much for that! I met this guy at the local humane society and he stole my heart.

@Wildflower I understand. I had to put my 21-yr old down on January 1, and I still miss her but haven't been able to commit again. Yet. I admire your bravery in loving again. I'm sure it will be rewarding. 🤗

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509768
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.