Agnostic.com

2 0

I live in a small town of Bangladesh. There's so many people around me, but still i feel so isolated. It feels like I'm living in a empty island.
I'm currently living with my family, they are amazing. I love them so much, but yet i can't bear them. Because they sometimes force me into practicing religion.

I feel so frustrated about these issues. Please motivate me so that i can go through these struggles.

shahadat 1 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My heart is with you, but I can give no advice. Ultimately you must be true to yourself, at least inside your own thoughts.

Every religion has some good characteristics. If you are forced to go through the motions, maybe you can think about the positive aspects while weeding out the negative.

Good luck to you, and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for your kind words. I'm Really pushing myself hard towards positive aspects.

. . ."hang in there" 😮

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509845
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.