Agnostic.com

6 13

LINK Starbucks barista gets $60K in tips after mask encounter with San Diego "Karen"

I l💜ve stories such as these.

#wearadamnmask

(The fund is now over $65K)

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

only issue I have with this or these is stop calling them Karen. I know plenty of nice Karens. We should name them Melania or Ivanka.

Great story! Starbucks needs to make him employee of the year.

Awesome!

Apparently Amber Lynn "Karen" Giles, the woman who refused to wear a mask because "It is the slippery slope to mandatory vaccination" (yup she is an anti vaxxer too, what a surprise) is SUING Lenin Gutierrez, the Starbucks employee who refused to serve her for not complying with company policy, for "her Share" of his tips, because he defamed her and would not have the money without her.
This is the sort of entitle millennial ignorant shit that is destroying our world and most of the societies within it.
makes me want to

Merit-less lawsuits cannot be brought, Karen has found herself a shyster who will milk her dry, yippee!

That is disgusting - amber giles is a true turd of a human being. What puzzles me is why she thinks the Starbucks emplyee defamed her. SHE posted the encounter. The employee was following policy that the city and company had in place. It was like the barista just made up the rule. SMH

And now she wants part of the money! What a C#&T!

He deserves that and more, fuck the Karen's out there

bobwjr Level 10 June 27, 2020

I'd hesitate to do that, because undoubtedly she'd file a complaint afterward ...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509941
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.