Agnostic.com

15 14

Mean message from a Trump Supporter

"If you are a Trump supporter, hit the back button NOW" is on my online dating profile.

Today I received this message:

"I'll hit the back button but not before I say "Make America Great Again!!" Obviously you're part of the problem, not the solution. Retarded Liberal."

His message was mean-spirited and attacking, typical of a Trump voter.

It's rich that he called me "retarded." I have a Master degree. He dropped out of high school and lives in rural Montana. Big surprise.

LiterateHiker 9 June 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I always knew those kind of people were out there, but good grief I didn't think there were that many.

It's funny how he was projecting his own issues onto you.

But I have come to expect that of Trump supporters: they have between them less cognitive firepower than an inebriated paramecium.

How can so many people just not get it ,Sorry your having to go thru this with the morons who contact you

FWM.. Fuck Wits Matter

And he is white.

@freeofgod

You are right.

This White House occupant has brought out the worst in our country.

Unity Level 7 June 28, 2020

@Unity

Exactly.

and showing me it's more widespread than I would have believed. I do now.

With the tiniest bit of luck, the Trump Regime will soon be but a bugsplat on one of the pages of history.

@Larimar Definitely an eye opener

@Larimar, @alliwant We all hope so

@Larimar That's what it has shown me too. The ugly bigotry came out of the closet because of tRumps example, encouragement. Never knew it was this bad, this ugly.

I read about a study that showed that the more extreme you are, the lower your level of emotional intelligence; hence, less empathy and ability for insight, and less tolerance of people who are different, requiring more of a need to control and criticize anyone who doesn't fit in with what they deem acceptable. They're so fearful and insecure that anything can be perceived as a threat to their view of the world.

Had similar happen when I attempted to find dates. It's not worth it anymore for me in a red state or even after the repeated same incidences showing it's many many men.

At least he was polite enough not to call you a libtard 🙂

Been reading these comments and I am wondering how long it takes to realize that when someone calls you a name like a libtard, what they are actually saying is, "I am so stupid that all I can tell is you are smarter than I but I cannot let you have that so I will call you this, making myself feel better about my being so stupid."

@dalefvictor Agreed, although only in a neanderthal sort of way. They are not at a level where they can articulate it like you.

That's no way to find a date. With an attitude like that, he might die alone.

@freedom41

Great reply! Good point.

Fine.

On another site I have a similar line in me profile and get lots of hate mail, fuck 45 and fuck them.

MizJ Level 8 June 28, 2020

Typical. Probably had his income plummet under trump and can't make the connection that he votes against his own best interests

Typical Trumpalo.

You, of all people here!

Nope no surprise

bobwjr Level 10 June 28, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:510192
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.