Agnostic.com

8 10

More LIES from 45.

The intelligence community DID, in fact, include the information on Russia's
bounty plot against US soldiers, in 45's daily brief, LAST SPRING.
He KNEW. He did NOTHING.

Now that we all know about it, he's lying about it (of course), and his little blonde
talking-head press secretary is lying about it, too.
He claims it's a "hoax".

Further proof he puts Putin's interests above our own military.

Another reason he must be removed.

If you still support 45, you are well and truly a lousy excuse for an American.
You cannot prove any of this wrong.
There is ample evidence of his malfeasance.

WHY are any of you still supporting this miserable traitor?
I dare you to defend him.
If you do try, please use verifiable FACTS.

I'll wait.

KKGator 9 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No kidding he's Putin's bitch

bobwjr Level 10 June 30, 2020

I would consider this TREASON...FIRING SQUAD would be PERFECT JUSTICE...

I'd love to see him get the guillotine.
He'd be a waste of perfectly good ammunition.
Much less clean up required, too.
Just hose it all down and move on.

😀👍

@KKGator your a sick, twisted, bloodthirsty wench...i like that😂😂😂😂😂shows character😂😂😂

@phoenixone1 Just trying to be practical and energy efficient. 😀

@KKGator how about this?

@phoenixone1 I have a similar one on my refrigerator door.

@KKGator I should go to Office Max and have one enlarged for a Lawn Poster😂😂😂

Everything I had been concerned about when trump brought known Russian spies into the Oval Office has played out.
Oh! BTW just read an article from BBC news, new flu with pandemic potential found in China.
[bbc.com]
I only mention it here because trump lied then blamed then did nothing on the COVID-19 threat and we all saw how that's played out.

Apparently even betrayal of our troops is not a bridge to far for trump supporters.

Great post - you do rock girl!!!!

Thank you! You're not so bad your own self!!

You go girl.

When one makes a career out of lying how can he suddenly expect anyone to believe him on anything. We should ask ourselves, does this sound like something he would do? Absolutely. If it is not about him, he could care less.

I think Trump is rarely forthcoming with accurate facts, but how can any of us KNOW with certainty what was in his daily briefing(s), and the amount of certainty of what info may have been presented ?

Not even Adam Schiff (on tonights' PBS Newshour) made the claim(s) you are making. The House Intelligence Committee will be investigating.

You don't think, for one second, that he wasn't told?
Okay.

@KKGator There are times when the difference between "what I think" and what turns-out to be 'true' isn't small. 😛

I think info was likely reported to him -- I have read multiple stories that he doesn't read reports/dismisses reports/who knows. I would say he is infamous and accomplished at what may be described as "weasel-words"..

My understanding (somewhat limited) of President's Daily Brief is that it is not uncommon to contain some level(s) of uncertainty.

It is hard not to notice that my questions have not been addressed.

YOUR claims contain a level of certainty that I think is NOT warranted (yet).

How do I/you/anyone KNOW what info was/was not presented ?

@FearlessFly You asked ONE question. The answer to which is, we don't "know" for certain.

However, we DO know that 45 lies about everything. We DO know that daily briefings delivered to every president before him, since they started doing it, contained information that hasn't necessarily been completely verified beyond reasonable doubt, but that is the nature of intelligence. They had it on good authority that the Russians had offered Taliban fighters bounties on the heads of US soldiers.

They had it on good authority that the Russians had interfered with the 2016 election, too.
45 denied that, as well.

Are you really going to take his word for ANYTHING?

@KKGator I am NOT "taking his word" -- or yours, or the NYT (I'm a regular reader and I think they rarely get-it-all-wrong).

You have no credibility Fearlessfly. You have no idea how ridiculous you sound defending a Traitor. John McCain would be appalled to see this happening to his country. Trump has no shame and you have no shame Fearlessfly

@dermot235 It reminds me of W., who ignored warnings in his daily brief before 9/11 about Osama Bin Laden getting ready to attack America (remember Richard Clark?), and/or weapons inspectors in Iraq practically BEGGING for more time to find those Weapons of Mass Destruction (remember Joe Wilson?).
Why we keep electing these Republican Liars bewilders me.

@Storm1752 This article has a lot of interesting things to say about why we vote for politicians that lie.
[theconversation.com]

@SeaGreenEyez The evidence that Trump is a Traitor is everywhere. It's not an emotional response. It's an observation of the facts. The evidence that he is a traitor was presented to the impeachment Trial in the Senate. It's in John Boltons Book too. He encouraged protestors to confront State governments. Saying there were good people protesting that brought guns to the state capital buildings in Michigan. That's a betrayal of the people of Michigan who elected there governor.

Traitor definition is - "one who betrays their countries trust or is false to an obligation or duty.

That just about defines EVERYTHING Trump has done and is doing.

@SeaGreenEyez That's not an emotional response. It's an observation of FACT. I heard what Trump said about John McCain. It's not a personal attack. It's an observation.

If you want an example of a personal attack, here's one.
I don't like people who get caught. What Trump said about John McCain

If the Bounties are just alleged and Trump has done nothing to investigate this then he is behaving like a Traitor. What does Trump have to do before you see him for what he is. How far does he have to go. Now this is ridiculous. And that's not a personal attack

@SeaGreenEyez I know John Bolton is a right wing Hawk. And a republican. That makes him credible when he talks about a republican President.

And now you are spinning the truth.
"and our own NSA and Pentegon officials don't believe the allegations"
Who made the allegations.....?
You are putting this in words that are not accurate. Your intelligence service reported the possibility of Bounties. That should be enough for Trump to a the very least investigate. BUT no he did not. That makes him a traitor. Simple....not emotional

@SeaGreenEyez Here we go. Personal insults. "I'm not even American". It's that your argument against me. You sound like you are full of Hate. And you have no idea how long I have spend in the US during my life. Sounds like you don't want to know anyway. And you should show a little more respect for McCain. You seem to have more respect for Trump than John McCain. McCain earned it, Trump did not.

@SeaGreenEyez You sound Like FearlessFly????. Are you HIM maybe. Troll??

No surprise, he's a total POS only caring to enrich his own pockets. I know from personal experience.

Couldn't agree more. I just lost a 45 year old friendship because he's of tRump. I made it clear to all, on Facebook, that a vote for anyone but Biden is a vote for tRump. My friend has long been a Libertarian but sneers about Biden and started trying to post accusational propaganda. I took it down and he kept putting it back up so I told him that I'd block him. He ended our friendship shortly after that.

Sorry about that, but it kind of feels like you haven't lost all that much if that guy still supports 45.
I've been flat-out telling people I'm done with them if they support 45.
It's not even political anymore. It's about basic human decency.

Sorry, but that's not a friend, it's someone attempting to use your forum to spread their own BS. I know what it's like, I've had to block family. Hugs!

@Larimar That's exactly what I thought. Thanks.

@jorj Advice from a loon is exactly what I was looking for. You can crawl back into your hole (hint, it's the USA).

@jorj You folks don't respond to such stuff, anyway, so you're not worth the expanded time. You'll win if you win but I hope that's not what happens. Personally, IDC if Biden actually does shoot someone in Time's Square. They wouldn't be The Square's first death and he's the only answer to the deadly WH virus.

@jorj You're deserting your duty to stop a national danger by not voting for THE ONLY OTHER PERSON ABLE TO WIN. If I'm in the military when NK attacks but I go shoot a German for WWII then I've deserted the cause. YOU have no love for liberty. You have love for YOUR EGO.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:510651
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.