Agnostic.com

14 18

And that's a wrap on my residency!!!
I'm now a board-eligible medical physicist!!!

TheMiddleWay 8 June 29

Post a comment Reply Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What does a medical physicist do?

we are in charge of the science behind radiation oncology. So we receive and send off radioactive materials, upkeep the X-ray producing machines, do research on new techniques, create plans for the safe delivery of radiation, among other responsibilities.

Have a job? Oregon Health Science Hospital and the Institutes they house may have an opening. Also ton the coast just 90 miles away is Seaside. I have heard that doctors who like to surf like this place. My wife's primary doctor is a surfer.

Awwweee! So happy for you ❤😊😍

Well done and good luck with the future.

Congratulation! 👍

congrats

Congrats!

Congrats

bobwjr Level 9 June 29, 2020

Congratulations! Have fun in Ohio! Keep us posted on your new adventures!

Congratulations

t1nick Level 8 June 29, 2020

Congratulations, a major hurdle cleared !

A well-deserved success - congratulations!

Lauren Level 7 June 29, 2020

Wow!!!!!congratulations sir!!!!!! Good luck.👍👍👍👍

Thanks a ton!

yeah man! sweet! congratulations. btw, i always wondered does that "board certified" thing mean you get a paddling if you make a mistake or just have to sit on the bench?

LOL Thxs!
It means I'm eligible to take the 2nd test which in turn makes me eligible to take my board exams (3rd and final test).

@TheMiddleWay dang! I don't ever remember having to take a test to see if I can take another test. that's funky. i reckon there's reasons. "board exams" - don't tempt me.

Congratulations on a fabulous accomplishment! The medical world is lucky to have you.

Much appreciated thank you!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:510657
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.