Agnostic.com

3 0

Namaste Brothers and Sisters I am a new member and i love to get in contact with Freethinkers, Filosofers, Warriors and Wizzards and WItches.

Stardate 30 July 2020

We believe in the Gods and We will Guide you Through This Storm!

Archangel13 2 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Alrighty then! WOO x 1000

Hogwart's School of Wizards and Witches is on some other forum.

I'm sure if you are being sarcastic or serious. If you're being serious I think you might have wandered onto the wrong site by accident

t1nick Level 8 June 29, 2020

NO accident.
Joined TODAY
NO BIO

Another INTEROLOPER ! šŸ˜® šŸ˜›

Profile Questions
Do you believe in a god?
Yes
Which god/gods do you believe in?
Allah - the god of islam, Apollo - most revered of the ancient Greek and Roman gods, Buddha - the founder of Buddhism, Gabriel - archangel in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, Isis - one of the most important goddesses of ancient Egypt. , Jesus - religious leader revered in Christianity, Krishna - most revered of all Indian divinities, Odin - a principal god in Norse mythology, Satan - in Judaism and Christianity, adversary of God., Shiva - one of the main deities of Hinduism, Thor - deity common to early Germanic peoples, Vishnu - one of the main deities of Hinduism, Yahweh - the god of the Israelites, Zeus - in Greek religion, chief deity of the pantheon, Other
How certain are you that there is a god?
100%

@FearlessFly

More like a smart aleck if you ask me.

@t1nick Smart. Was not the word I had in mind. LOL

@Fernapple Does that word start with an ā€œaā€ and end in an ā€œeā€ by any chance?

@Marionville awesome? Lol

@Cutiebeauty eh...nope! Try again!! šŸ˜

@Marionville appropriate? šŸ˜‰

@Cutiebeauty Nope...try double S instead of double P.

@Marionville Oh. I have got it, a pit trap for donkeys.

@Fernapple šŸ‘Œ

@FearlessFly OMGawd....

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:510687
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.