Agnostic.com

45 56

LOL, it just CANNOT get any better imo.
Just finished with a short conversation, via the phone, with none other that 'Pope' Paul Skelley who informs me that his little 'congregation' has met and decided that, " Considering my blatant Atheism, my absolute denial of God and Jesus, my being a Doctor of Theology and a neighbour of one of HIS flock members, they shall be attending my home in the very near future to PERFORM an exorcism upon myself, my home and my property to drive out and expel ALL the Devils and Demons that plague me."
I tend to think that 'Pope Paul' is bereft of a sense of humour since he slammed down the phone at his end when I replied, " If you want to exercise the Devil and the Demons please don't do it in my home or on my property, be kind to them, take them for a walk around the town and show the sights, I'm sure they'll enjoy that much, much more."

Triphid 9 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments (51 - 45)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:510694
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.