Agnostic.com

6 9

LINK US buys up world stock of key Covid-19 drug remdesivir | US news | The Guardian

πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’Sometimes I'm more ashamed of being an American than other times.

This is a shame shame shame on America story.

πŸ˜•

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is no longer a question of how low will he go, it's just what cruel self serving thing will he do next. It's ALL low.
This is what makes me sad to be an American. And to all those who claim to be Christian. It is NOT Christian by any means.
It's at times like this i wonder, why does a lightening bolt not strike this man dead? Oh, right there is no one in the sky micro managing things, that's what Superman is for.
In dark times there was always the need to look and wish for a super hero. There is no super hero - WE ARE IT! Vote trump and his supporters out.

Lightening is too quick. He needs a slow and painful death. The death of a thousand cuts is what we can hope for and it is happening right now. How much of his time and energy is being spent toward defense? I suspect this will only escalate until Nov.

Holy crap!! Three months?! Well... I guess the USA needs it because mister anus allowed and encouraged the virus to spread so severely and many US states are being hit hard now

Just. Like. NYC. Was...

Why don't people learn from others?

They would be a whole lot better off investing in universal testing then trying to corner the market on Remdesivir, an unproven drug. Just wear a mask, try not to get infected, at least until November 3, 2020. Hopefully you be able to vote this guy down. Then enjoy the show. Since the results will take several days, Biden won't be declared the winner for several days. He will go kicking and screaming claiming they are stealing the election. Corrupt Joe. You're going to hear that ad nauseum until hopefully the electoral college can certify before January 20th. Frightening? Not as bad as the alternative.

Or in other words, #45 funnels millions of taxpayer dollars to his friends.

Sorry, did I say friends? I meant cronies. He has no friends.

Asshole

bobwjr Level 10 June 30, 2020

In a word - yes.

I agree, this is absolutely deplorable. He fucking disgusts me. He's doing his damndest to corner the market on all options, literally leaving nothing for other countries across the board. We've pushed billions of research dollars to companies willing to play the game his way. It's maddening. Won't be a pretty picture if something is found to work and the US has heartlessly monopolized it. He might leap right into WWIII

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511064
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.