Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Judge Orders Epstien Evidence Destroyed

Keep this in mind if you are anticipating more info on Epstien now that his girlfriend was arrested

MsAl 8 July 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Read more carefully, the Judge did not rule the actual files destroyed, just copies that had been improperly obtained by the lawyers of a possible victim!
Try reading stuff before you post unnecessarily inflammatory things! Annnddd, oh, UNDERSTANDING them!
Do we not all have enough on our plates already?!

Wow sorry about that. I guess I could have worded the title differently.

I didn't say anything untrue.

Has anyone seen the Epstein doc. on Netflix? His money is apparently STILL buying people!

ReRead! 9nly "improperly 9btained COPIES" have been so ordered!

@AnneWimsey And what did I say, other than his money is still buying her temporary safety?

Dammit

This despicable Coward checked out before his Victims got their day in court.

Or was checked out..

@ronnie40356 I think he's a coward. He checked himself out

I think he was snuffed to tie off loose ends

@JazznBlues Evidence?????

@dermot235 Here's a guy that had super bad dirt on all the rich and powerful people. No proof, but I am highly suspicious that he died under suicide watch which should have prevented that from happening. All those secrets conveniently died with him.

@JazznBlues That's not evidence, That's conjecture

@dermot235 since neither you nor I know what actually happened, we are forced to look at the surrounding facts and make theories and conjectures. What's your best theory, I assume something about my theory ticked you off but I haven't got a clue what that might be...

@JazznBlues That's how religion was invented

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511536
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.