Agnostic.com

8 8

Your Guide to Shaming Idiot People Who Don’t Take Covid-19 Seriously

Hilarious! Much needed levity and surprisingly apt.

By Drew Magary on Medium.com.

[gen.medium.com]

LiterateHiker 9 July 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Brilliant!!

My standard statement at people who endanger me is I'm wearing a mask to protect you. I wish you would do the same for me I'm old and very vulnerable. .

Unfortunately it seldom works.

Columbia, MO city council is considering a new "you must wear a mask outside) ordinance. It will have been one month since they first discussed the idea.

Starting on Tuesday, July 7, businesses are required to refuse to sell goods and services to people without a facial mask.

Thank you, Governor Jay Inslee of Washington State!

At lea ssd t you have a governor with a brain. In Arkansas ( red state) it's a total disaster right now

I’m all about proper etiquette. I don’t believe in shaming cops though, unless they’re not wearing a mask, or are abusing someone. There are good ones out there

I think that most people believe there are many good cops.. The problem being is that the BAD ones do so much damage and abuse the POWER they yield. I hope that it will become widespread to re-do how social and civil problems are handled. We need to increase the amount of emergency personnel available, especially in cites. In this way. they can respond to crisis ( perhaps even have a police back-up) and the police will not be so over-burdened. Somewhere along the way we as a society have put too much on the police. It's time to re-think the situation.

@AmmaRE007 I agree with you. I disagree with the author saying to shame all cops all the time

great article

Perfectly on point! Lol

Interesting

bobwjr Level 10 July 2, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511574
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.