Agnostic.com

7 8

Gets fired and blames other people for her stupidity

bebe12 6 July 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A typical stupid liberal crybaby ,that blames everyone Instead of taking responsibility for her own self destruction.

lori99 Level 5 July 11, 2020

This lunatic got what she deserved.

She said she was joking and using stab vs paper cut as a metaphor. But getting away with saying stupid shit is only okay if you’re Trump or a Trump supporter.

Perfect candidate for a future position at black lives matter.

My thought exactly.

This is a pathetic example of a Harvard graduate .

If she Is one....the poster also called her a "leftist"........do you believe everything you read on FB?

@AnneWimsey I agree that she may not be a leftist and I do not believe everything I read on Facebook ,but on the video I heard her state reprehensible comments .I am sure you agree that no one with an ounce of common sense would say such things on social media even if they do not actually mean it.

Pathetic bias on the part of the poster! "Leftist"??????

What an idiot .Its unbelievable what these nitwits post on social media.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:511632
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.