Agnostic.com

57 8

What are your thoughts on age gaps in a relationship?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments (51 - 57)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's up to them as long as they are of legal age.

My ex's step father was 15 years younger than her mother. And looked it. People just assumed he was her son, not her husband. So beware!

Whatever floats yur boat

I met my wife when I was 30 she was 22. Married over 30 years but when I was disabled she went looking for greener pastures, so I really don't think it's a good idea but maybe I'm reading too much into it.

I expect she would have done the same if she was older than you, too. Sadly...

I generally gravitate towards older men, 10-15+ years older. I’m 44 but think I’ve always been, I don’t want to say more mature, but just an “older” person. I have a really hard time considering dating someone younger though. Anything more than about 4 years makes me squeamish.

My late husband was 16 years younger and we were extremely happy for 22 years.
I’ve only dated younger men since I was about 25-30. But I don’t tend to have anything in common with people my age anyway.

Iffy Level 5 Apr 6, 2018

I definitely prefer women closer to my age. I have had relationships with women much younger than me, but I was reluctant. I always figure at some point I'd be older and want someone closer to me in age.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:51182
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.