Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK YouTube

The Beat & the Brightest

paul1967 8 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

. . . wonder if those 'interviews' are 'cherry-picked' but wow . . .

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter"

I have no doubt they’re cherry picked, but there’s no doubt that a vast majority of Trump supporters are doing so blindly, and all of Trump supporters have bad reasons for their support.

@paul1967 I am NOT a Trump supporter . . .

"I have no doubt they’re cherry picked"
"vast majority of Trump supporters are doing so blindly, and all of Trump supporters have bad reasons for their support"

Those two statements are conflicting.
Have you 'polled' all Trump supporters ?

@FearlessFly Are they? Do I need to poll everyone to determine something of this nature? Some are not following blindly some know what’s going on like the Republican members of Congress. They know yet they accept the bad to obtain the small short term benefits, putting party above country. They know but they care more for their job than they care for the good of the country. Some citizens know that he’s willing to break laws, lie, gain financial wealth for himself and his favorite children. They know he’s willing to act impulsively and grab a women’s p#$$y. They see Trump stopping testimony and suspect that he might not be acting in the best interest of America and that he’s probably in Putin’s pocket. But he’s giving them conservative judges and a big useless expensive wall. He justifies their bigotry and that is euphoric as it releases the guilt (I suspect).

@paul1967 . . . hmmm first you say 'all', now you say 'some' 😛

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:512391
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.