Agnostic.com

4 3

They have moved the delivery date up from July 28 to the 14th! They want to get it on the shelves before Grump can convince some judge to censure it! 😄

Barnie2years 8 July 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A friend sent me the audio. Nothing surprising in it and it's a really short book.

Yes it is and not the most captivating writing style. But then her subject is rather an easy read to start with. Dysfunctional family produces a neurotic narcissist president due to half the population of the country being brain dead reality TV addicts.

Looking forward to the read.

Can't wait!

You know she's worth millions. She should just leak pdf online and then secure it. Say she got hacked. That's exactly what John Bolton did. Once the book is leaked it's public domain. You can't put toothpaste back in the tube. "The Room Where it Happened" is still on NYT Bestseller List. I got my copy.

I thought the first 50 or so pages were so poorly written that I'd never make it through the book. What do you think?

I was going to order Bolton’s book, but he has done so many interviews I wasn’t sure there was anything more I needed to learn. Plus, the fact that he didn’t take this traitorous presidential actions to Congress makes him a traitor as well as far as I’m concerned.

@LucyLoohoo I won't say poorly written. Not a page turner. It was hard to get through. I give him credit for writing it himself. It was not ghost written. It had a lot of content and at least it was separated into chapters which was helpful.

@Barnie2years Bolton explains that impeachment was doomed from the start because the vote outcome was preordained. His testimony wouldn't have made a difference regards to removing the president. He said his revelations would've been repudiated by Senate GOP. Bolton claims that releasing it now is more effective. This may be true. Probably would've been even more damaging if it came out in the fall. He had to release it when he did or it would've been suppressed altogether.

@barjoe Trumpettes wouldn’t have cared when the book came out, they won’t believe it anyway. He would not have had to reveal all his dirt, but he certainly could have backed up the phone call story. He, like the rest of the Trump gang, is all about money and self promotion.

@Barnie2years He didn't write the book for the money

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:512911
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.