Agnostic.com

6 2

"Biden ran a poor, often nonexistent campaign, and was on the wrong side of the issues from most of his party’s rank and file. And yet in many ways, he and the establishment that dragged him over the finish line more accurately took the pulse of the Democratic voting public in 2020, capitalizing on a political climate they helped create. Sanders ran a campaign to win the presidency; but Biden and the establishment that willed him to victory ran one for the Democratic nomination."

[jacobinmag.com]

WilliamCharles 8 July 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ian Malcolm: [to the DNC] Making Trump your Pied Piper to run against is the worst idea in the long sad history of bad ideas, and I'm gonna be there when you learn that.

And Bernie endorses him , and is a advisor

bobwjr Level 10 July 7, 2020

I voted for Bernie in the primaries. I just havent gotten over the boring, moderate, can even work with racists old white guy they propped up for us to vote for. Need to help all progressives in house and senate running against the money gobbling dinasaurs retired in place.

Oh well, he’ll definitely be better for the country than 4 more years of Trump...........in my humble opinion.........

As a non American I find Biden utterly underwhelming with a patchy record at best. Truth is, your Ruling Class would never Bernie through, while Biden is damaged goods acceptable. That's the US binary political system under a Ruling Class and its structure.

As depressing as th hat is it is so true. and so fracked up.

He's also been the victim of some very mean-spirited trolls who may well be members of his party.

I must have missed that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:512934
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.