Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Rush Limbaugh dismisses mandates of masks and social distancing: "Let the young and the healthy go out and live their lives ... and spread herd immunity" | Media Matters for America

He's an idiot. The young persons who get infected will bring it hoem to their parents and grandparents, who are more likely to die.

snytiger6 9 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Spread herd immunity?" Immunity isn't contagious. The virus is.

I sadly predict that by Christmas young people will be dying in droves. Because of the way it is spread, nursing homes & Senior Citizens Centers drove up rhe statistics on "vulnerable", but like any virus, it goes where it is allowed, and opening schools , bars, & clubs will drive the age demographic waaaaayy down, very quickly. When Aunt Edna, aged 89, died fromCovid, I guess it was pretty easily glossed over. I await how people feel about little Sally, aged 9, succumbing.

When I was younger, I thought that man made alot of sense. Now I see he is a moron just like Trump.

Back when my mother was still living, she said after you listen to Rush for a long time he starts to make sense.

My first thought was that people thought the same thing about Hitler.

I can't get past all the logical fallacies Rush commits in all of his arguments and staements.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513114
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.