Agnostic.com

5 9

37 Places You're Most Likely to Catch Coronavirus

No surprise. Crowded indoor spaces are most dangerous:

Bars, gym, hair and nail salon, school, college, church, daycare, restaurant, public transport, etc.

I don't understand why so some Americans refuse to do simple things to stop spreading this deadly virus:

Wear a mask, social distance and wash your hands.

[msn.com]

LiterateHiker 9 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

W.H.O have publish a risk data sheet
I.e Gyms risk level 8/10
Go to their website for full risk group levels

Even thought we are very low in Canada ,at least in Ontario ,all major cities and tourist areas are starting to enfoce mask wearing when ever inside to keep the numbers down because of tourist season and hopefully it will lowering numbers in major centres also, not a fan of wearing them but neither was i of seat belts when they come out,now i do not start the car till it is done up,just becomes 2nd hand and you do not even think about,masks will be the same way once wearing for 3 months gettin a covid test i about 15 so i caan see mother in the nursing home

Good info.

Hey, they'll be less of them and more of us to vote on Nov. 3rd.

Are you kidding me?! Those are the last places I'd go.. New Yorkers know this.! Holy crap. It's common sense..

So many follow drump blindly.. Sheesh!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513121
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.