Agnostic.com

10 21

Washington businesses now required to turn away customers without face masks.

"We cannot ask people if they have a disability," a manager said after I pointed out that two teenagers just bought food without a mask at Wenatchee Natural Foods.

Starting today, businesses are required not to provide good and services to people without a mask in Washington State.

It's maddening how many people wear masks without covering their nose! Yes, I judge them. They are stupid and selfish.

[king5.com]

LiterateHiker 9 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Happy to hear that our area is going with masks for indoor use and all the big centres in Ontario have already,,hopefully whole province will get there.

Not covering your nose with your mask is like a guy running around with his fly open and no underwear. I shall leave you with that mental image lol

@redhog

Hilarious!

Supposed to be this way in Oregon.Went out shopping today and everyone is wearing a mask.

It is a smart move the rest of the states should emulate. Unfortunately, that orange shitgibbon has politicized it.

CS60 Level 7 July 7, 2020

I wrote \about this very topic in May, [columbiamissourian.com]

Good move

bobwjr Level 10 July 7, 2020

Everybody in the whole country should wear masks. And the orange marmalade should wear one where nobody can hear a word that he is saying. And while we are at it someone should give him a pretend phone too so no one has to read the stupid things he tweets.

The picture, a pink rotary dial princess phone.

I'm envious. Here in Florida, even with numbers continually rising, too many are getting all bent out of shape over loss of their "free-dumb !"

Interesting observation is that most of those folks are god-fearin' as well - funny how that works ...

"We cannot ask people if they have a disability," a manager said

What disability prevents people from wearing a face mask?

It's absolutely startling how many 20-something year old prisoners I supervise that have developed asthma within the last 3 months, or at least claim to have, and therefore say they can't wear a piece of cloth over their face. But they can somehow play basketball. The courage they have, for not letting their asthma slow them down from participating in an active, healthy lifestyle. <sarcasm mode>

Such bullshit. Just this morning, I was on my bicycle, and a properly masked gentleman stopped and said " wish I could ride, I miss riding my bicycle - I used to love it, but I developed asthma ".

He definitely appeared to be breathing !

@Paul4747

With asthma, I always wear a mask. No breathing problems.

@LiterateHiker same here. Last thing I need is a respiratory infection.

That's a good thing we're doing something similar in Ohio

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513212
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.