Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK COVID Update, July 7 – Seeing Red

Our idiot Nebraska governor is at work again. Just cancelled his daily press briefing.

Our numbers is Nebraska are starting to look bad again.

Ohub 7 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh s--t. My daughter was at a 4th of July celebration hosted by her best friend who has a 3 month old baby. Baby's daddy's parents just returned from a Florida vacation, and of course they are good Repubs, so no mask and they were at the party. My daughter was seeing red that they would be so careless around the baby and other guests, but the hostess seemed to have no issues with it. My daughter knew the risk (but not about the grandparents) and she arranged with her dad and me to skip grocery delivery for a week so she can isolate for a while. My ex is a good repub also, but he is way way germ phobic so he embraces the mask and social distancing. I am not regretting not going in to an office every day right now.

My youngest kid goes to the westside district - the will recommend masks where social distancing isn't possible (that is everywhere inside the high school!) but are planning to have all students on campus.... Westside says the masks are a "dividing topic" or some such (lots of good COVIDIOTS in the Westside district, I guess.)..... Sigh....

Florida is a mess right now... And them attending that party!!!! Ugh!

@Ohub My youngest and her husband are carpenters. She said they don't really "social distance" at work, it usually isn't possible, though they are often masked because of the dust and crap in the air. I am thankful to not have anyone in a school setting.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513226
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.