Agnostic.com

10 4

Kanye West takes anti-vaccine, anti-abortion stance in US presidential bid.

LuvLayne 7 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is as always a distraction. His recording sales have tanked, and Trump needs to chisel down the black vote. One problem: mostly young white Trumperdoodles, listen to Kanye these days, so I think if he gets any votes they'll be people that would otherwise have voted for 'the Donald.'

TO_BY Level 7 July 8, 2020

LMAO!!!

Of course he thinks that they will allow him into the big white boys club!!!

Just another stupid individual being used and liking it all the way to his own destruction!!!!

A bigger idiot! And he's running as an independent, 🙄

On my gosh.. More stupid crap!

How many kids does he have?

@Lorajay one too many

Alrighty then, he is going to siphon the STUPIDS away from drump! Where do I donate?!

Since he has become anti trump, He will also siphoned some democratic votes especially from people of color and people that believe both the democrats and the republicans are the same.

What's new he's trumps lapdog

bobwjr Level 10 July 8, 2020

@Fred_Snerd Bullshit

@Fred_Snerd draw African American votes from Biden, help trump

If only Kanye Wests MOM had a abortion.
What a wonderful world it would be.

I think that's a great idea. Kanye West should not take the Vaccine. Let someone else more deserving take his vaccine dose. That would include most everyone

Amen to that!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513419
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.