Agnostic.com

4 0

WHAT I BELIEVE IS THAT... We are living in someone else's dream. In "their" dream they dominate and control everything and everyone and everything goes "their way" always. They are the masters that have taken over our human family and we unknowingly are their servants in their dream of "taking over the earth". With that said, Everything we know, learn and talk about is part of "their" dream. And has nothing to do with our humanness, we are not what they say we are and we don't need to be controlled as long as we can use our human intelligence which aligns with nature, not education which only brainwashes us to believe the their dream is our dream and history keeps their story alive in us, but it has nothing to do with being human and protecting and taking care of the earth.

When we realize that we are being used and tricked, and decide that we no longer want to not live in their dream, (i.e., play in their game where they always win), and instead live the Human and Earth Dream where Humans work together to take care of the earth and all life on it and do not allow destruction of it and what we need from it in order to survive. WE WILL FINALLY BE FREE (instead of just being told we are free), and women/mothers will be able to use their intuition and instincts to raise human offspring protecting their internal human instincts and teaching them to trust in them and that their job as part of the human race is to protect the human race and the earth.
Their tactic of dividing us in many categories is to stop us from getting together and relating on a human level and therefore waking up from the prison of their dream and breaking the spell of the delusions they have kept us captive in.

And the world will look like paradise again, instead of a monopoly board game, and when everyone follows their human instinct of protecting their race and their planet, our needs will begin to be met as a human family and race and we will stop manufacturing human offspring slaves who instinctually know, on some internal level, that something isn't right and the reason why so many humans are broken mentally, and those who thrive in the dream (no offense) prove themselves as the most worthy slaves in someone else's dream, which cares nothing about the earth or the human race as a whole unit of people who exist on and need the earth.

Conversational 4 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Conversational?

Did you consider voluble, prolix, wordy, loquacious, talkative, etc?

Thank you. I enjoy occasional visits to my thesaurus.

No. I stay away from excessive wording. Ever since I was a I could see right through the invention of "big words" when the older kids would try to make it seem like they were smarter if they used them. I've felt the same ever since. I do my best to keep things simple so that all can understand and no one is left out. I believe in equality.

@Conversational so, you ASSume everybody else is dumb?

I realize now what you were saying.

Awe, no patience to seek truth and knowledge only time to offend, sadly.

When was the last time you took your medication?

I am guessing that you are not awake enough to see the truth.

Gawd! Sounds like another gospel.

Probably won’t be subscribing to that one either.

No gospel here. Have you ever tried to figure out why we aren't free as human beings? There is a big picture, then there is another big picture and possibly another bigger picture.

Don't you ever feel like you are being played by the people who want to win and will do ANYTHING to make sure that they win and everyone loses? Why not just create a far existence where we are just happy and don't have to spend our life "pursuing it" and never finding it.

@Conversational I suggest Seattle made an attempt at that recently!

@Conversational ummmmmmm, noooo, because that would be paranoid schizophrenia.......

@AnneWimsey Its hard to be awake when everyone else is asleep and buying into the idea that we are and should be at war with another is the most troublesome. All that we know and are taught is to keep us from joining together. When you start questioning everything you begin to find answers. Mental illness is caused by not being able to be completely human. Calling others names is fear based and an attempt to stay in control. I thought this sight was about open minds. We are trained to not think and to just to fight one another with different views, why, and why not try to sort it out to find the commonality? I want to relate and get the masses to be in charge instead of just a few. Don't you. I am not here to be your enemy Anne. You look Asian, I too am Asian with a tattoo on the same arm. Does that make you think differently of me?

@Conversational
“Mental illness is caused by not being able to be completely human.”

Where did you get this diagnosis from?

@Geoffrey51 I've figured it out. If you look around you can see that women cannot be complete women in a manmade system designed to control everyone and everything but themselves. Ask yourself, Why are so many people f'd up in the world? Is it really them or is it a cause of their conditioning? Women are built to not only carry human offspring but to make sure that they're offspring are healthy mentally, physically, and emotionally but instead of being able to use their natural instincts they are "taught and told" how to raise their children by those who don't seem to have any conscience or consideration for human health in the realm of feelings and emotions, the basis of mental illness. Our medical system used to think that babies couldn't feel so when they operated on them they didn't use anesthetic, only to find later that they did. For me it seems like, whoever is running the planet is not thinking human and earth survival and contentment. Instead they think, what else can I rob from this planet and its people? The environment we live in is unnatural, we aren't meant to be monetary slaves. We are meant to work together as a community and be in unity with our human race and the earth not wall street bankers and corporations. We are their servants and they are our masters and we are being abused in their system without realizing it.

Too much Woo for me........the divide & conquer thing is absolutely recognizable, but I'm not in anybody's dream.....

But you are... They call it "The American Dream" and everyone has bought into it

@Conversational you ASSume far too much

@AnneWimsey I apologize, I made a Mis-take and assumed you lived in America. My bad.

@Conversational Not everyone lives in America, but with the amount of noise you guys make you’d think so.

I don’t think for one minute that Anne has ever bought into the American Drone or any other dystopian fantasy.

@Geoffrey51 I'm not proud to have been born in America and yes, noisy, but also inconsiderate and unapologetic as a nation. I often wonder why so many come here to partake in the American Dream. Like buying into a hidden version of slavery, more than anywhere else. I don't feel that they care for their consumer peasants.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513506
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.